Monday, February 20, 2012

Vidlearn

http://www.vidlearn.co.uk/extra.php?id=students

This is how I will be doing my Subject Knowledge Enhancement course. It looks pretty cool, butI don't think I'll be able to do it from work!

The good news is that I attract a £2,400 tax free bursary along the way, payable monthly as long as I keep passing the modules, of which there are 6. It says on the University of Sussex website (for these are the people who run this course) that it takes around 4 months to complete, so I will be finished at the end of July.

Interestingly you get to do a self assessment at the beginning of each module, where you get to pick from "I don't know anything about this" to "I could teach this with a day to prepare". Mmm. I think I'll be ticking the "I don't know anything about this" button quite a lot...

I only get 2 chances to pass each assessment, and have to do a multitude of different kinds of coursework along the way.

Husband, I'll need a cleaner and you're on cooking and childminding. It's going to be a busy few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment